Connect With Us
How can we help you?
Children's Wisconsin Foundation
M.S. 3050, P.O. Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201
We apologize, but the selected Survey is currently unavailable.
* denotes a required field
Our corporate sponsors are a vital part of the Briggs & Al's Run & Walk story. We simply could not do this without them. A special thank you goes to Briggs & Stratton — our title sponsor for more than 20 years — and a company that walks the walk with an impressive team turnout and impactful fundraising.
Every sponsorship dollar directly supports the kids and families of Wisconsin. So, how do sponsorships benefit corporations and organizations?
- Name recognition aligned with one of the largest run and walk fundraising events in the Midwest.
- Generate positive exposure by aligning your company with one of the nation’s top pediatric hospitals.
- Reach an audience of nearly 10,000 event participants, plus up to 130,000 email subscribers, 200,000 website visitors and 200,000+ Children’s social media followers. (Note, individual benefits vary by sponsorship level.)
- Lead the way for other Wisconsin companies by investing in a statewide asset we all depend on.
- Enjoy an array of employee engagement opportunities including volunteering at the event and forming a corporate team.
We offer a range of sponsorship options to fit individual company philanthropic and marketing goals. For more information about sponsoring this event, please email Stefanie Ahrens, our Director of Corporate Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our sponsors here!
Interested in entertaining our participants along the route? Cheer, sing, and dance for thousands of participants as they run, walk and roll down Wisconsin Avenue to the finish line! With your help, we will continue to make a difference by helping kids lead healthier lives. All members of your group who perform at the event will receive a free Briggs & Al’s Run & Walk t-shirt.
Every year, we are humbled by the success of this event. We owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to our 500 volunteers (yes, 500!) who help Briggs & Al's Run & Walk go smoothly for everyone involved.
Sign up to volunteer by Friday, August 12 at 4 p.m.