Team Mighty Marguerite
My name is Marguerite and this is my second year doing the Al's Run and Walk for Children's Hospital. Children's Hospital of Wisconsin holds a very special place in my heart and in the hearts of my parents, family, and friends. I was born early and I spent 88 days in the NICU at CHW. I've had to visit there a lot for follow up visits and last summer I had to spend about a month in the Pediatric ICU, but that is behind me now! I've continued to do amazing things in the last year!
Some of the highlights include:
- I had an amazing first birthday party with lots of family and friends!
- I celebrated my first Christmas at home with mommy and daddy.
- I started walking and then quickly went into running!
- I started talking. I have a lot to say! I love singing Wheels on the Bus.
- I had a few follow up visits to look at my airway and in January 2017 it was completely clear! Prayers answered.
- I went on my first vacation up north with mommy and daddy.
- This summer all I want to do is be outside. I'm very good at playing catch with my doggy Buzz.
With so much to celebrate this year, please come join me in walking or donating to Children's Hospital. They need help so they can continue to help super awesome kids like me!!
See you September 16th!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.