Fundraising has always been an important part of the WFCA Football Game benefiting Children’s Wisconsin. In return for the honor of participating in the WFCA All-Star Games, a minimum fundraising requirement of $750 must be met.
All donations must be received by Children's Wisconsin no later than Friday May 20, 2022 to qualify for incentive prizes. Please have all fundraising dollars entered in your participant center or mailed to the Children’s Wisconsin Foundation office by this date.
Please be sure to include a note in your envelope when sending in your donations to include the player’s full name and team name.
PO Box 1997 MS3050
Children's Wisconsin Foundation
Note:If you are sending one large check, please be sure to send the tracking form below listing out all of the individual names with the donation amount and an email or mailing address so that they can receive a receipt.
Reach out to your schools Booster/Gridiron Club. Your schools club can support your fundraising initiative through coordinating events or donating directly to your efforts.
Hold a treat sale (baked goods, candy or fruit & nuts). These types of initiatives never go out of style. Who doesn’t love buying treats that benefit a worthy cause?
Host a car wash. Find a gas station willing to provide you with their space and hose hook up. Car washes can be for a fee or a suggested donation. Rally your teammates together to join you in your fundraising efforts.
Grow beards, take a polar plunge, or race rubber ducks in a pond! Creativity and fun goes a long way in fundraising. Share on social media to build awareness for your event.
Partner with a local restaurant. Restaurants in your area may host a fundraising night for you and donate a portion of all food sales towards your fundraising efforts.
GroupRaise Helps identify locations that offer fundraising nights in a specific area and allows you to plan them online.
- MOD Pizza: https://modpizza.com/fundraisers/
- Portillos: https://www.portillos.com/good/
- Pizza Hut: http://www.pizzahutgivesback.com/welcome
- Jamba Juice: https://www.jambajuicesf.com/bogo
- Corner Bakery: https://www.cornerbakerycafe.com/donations
- California Pizza Kitchen: https://www.cpk.com/events/fundraisers
- Chipotle: https://community.chipotle.com/fundraisers
- Boston Market: https://www.bostonmarket.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Boston-Market-Fundraising-Form.pdf
- Noodles and Company: https://www.noodles.com/about-noodles/giving-back/
Get local businesses involved in your efforts. Utilize the Sponsorship Menu to offer larger fundraising partnership opportunities to local businesses or companies you or your family have connections with.
Set up a challenge for local businesses. Set a fundraising goal and ask the donor to match that amount once you reach it. Don’t forget to spread the word on social media to friends and family to help you meet your challenge.
Match Giving. Many companies have matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Be sure to ask your donors if their workplaces offers this incentive. A $50 donation could turn into a $100 or $150 donation with no extra work from you!
Raise money using Facebook. Connect your fundraiser to Facebook so that you can raise money by reaching out to your friends and family on social media. All of the money that you raise through your Facebook Fundraiser will count toward your goal. Learn more by logging into your participant center.
Enhance your social experience. Ensure your goal is announced so your followers know what you are working towards. Give a special shout out to your donors to encourage others to join your campaign. Provide updates along the way to encourage as much participation as possible. Ensure your posts are shareable so your network can encourage their own followers to give to your campaign!
1. Click on Participant Center (you must be logged in first)
2. Click on the orange Enter new gift button (right column)
3. Enter the details for a donation that someone gave you or promised to give you:
a. First name
b. Last name
c. Email (optional)
Note: In order to receive a receipt an email or mailing address is needed
e. Payment type
4. Entering offline gifts is a critical step to ensure the total money raised is accurately reflected on your fundraising webpage. Once you mail your donations to our office (by May 20, 2022), each donation will be verified by our team.
5. Please note: you will only get credit for the donations we actually receive. If you enter a check or cash gift on your webpage but don’t end up receiving it, you will not get credit for that donation.
6. Please make checks payable to Children’s Wisconsin Foundation and mail in one envelope to:
Children’s Wisconsin ATTN:
M.S. 3050 PO Box 1997
Milwaukee, WI 53201
Children's Wisconsin Foundation
North Small, North 8 man UW River Falls (teams report to Ames Hall, 851 Wild Rose Ave))
North Large, South 8 man UW Oshkosh (teams report to Gruenhagen hall-north, 208 Osceola drive)
South Large, South Small UW Whitewater (teams report to Wellers hall, 705 Lauderdale dr.)
*all players and coaches will follow University covid mitigation guidelines.
WFCA Hotel Room Block
Room Rate $129.99
Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center
Address: 1 N Main Street, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Phone: 920-230-1900 - Toll Free 1-855-230-1900
Group Name: WFCA- All Star Football
50 complimentary tickets will be provided to each player and coach to use at their discretion. Game day tickets will be available for all spectators and the general public to purchase on event day.